Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sasquatch!


So, I personally have never been but my sister and a few of my friends have gone in the past and said it was fun. But never did I really want to go until now. I had to sit down when my sister was showing me the lineup online at the official Sasquatch music festival website. The festival goes down the weekend after my 23rd birthday, somehow making it even more exciting, May 29, 30 and 31. It also takes place in Washington (road trip!!) . Each day consists of at least 20 different bands. Just too name a few of the bands I am familiar with and love: Vampire Weekend, The xx, Laura Marling, Wale, Mike Snow, Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes, Tegan and Sara, Kid Cudi, Simian Mobile Disco, MGMT, Passion Pit, Camera Obscura and Neon Indian. This will surely be a weekend to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment